Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fertilized The Lawn Today

The wife insisted that I go the traditional route with the Scotts granules. Maybe not as much fun as in prior years, but I saved time not needing to take the lawn out to an expensive dinner, buy it drinks of alcoholic weed killer, or drive donuts on it with a fancy car. The wife was happy I went with the granule method. So were the neighbors.

I still sense that my relationship with the lawn isn’t going well. The lawn has really let itself go. We had a talk 2 years ago and I agreed to get rid of the Aerating Sandals from Brookstone if it would stop being so weedy.

I don’t quite know what to think. I went out this morning and there was crabgrass everywhere. I tried to sit down and talk with the lawn. But it just sat there and didn’t want to talk. I’m really worried that this is is going to be a difficult Summer between us.

No comments: